DV Vic is looking for a values driven, family violence and community sector specialist to join our growing team and organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging,
- Christmas and New Year shut-down leave
- Access to an additional support including Employee Assistance Program; and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
DV Vic is currently recruiting for the newly created Administration Officer position who will be responsible for supporting the effective operations of the organisation.
The Administrative Officer will undertake administrative duties focused on the strengthening administration processes across the organisation including the office and finance functions.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, able to multi-task and maintain strong communication skills and will focused on the day to day functioning of the office and team.
The Administration Officer is an exciting opportunity for professional looking to progress their skills in business, office and financial administration.
DV Vic is committed to flexible working arrangements. The FTE and span of hours for the position can be negotiated.
How to apply for this job
- View the Position Description
- Submit your application, addressing the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, to Fiona McCormack, CEO (email@example.com) by COB Monday 23 July 2018
- For further information please contact Claire Bauska, Operations Manager on 9921 0828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job.
DV Vic values diversity and encourages women from diverse backgrounds to apply.